Facebook Home Business Gold
Facebook the king of social media with 1.65 billion monthly active users. Facebook is a perfect fit to build a business brand, promote products, services, build relationships, and keep in touch with friends. If you're not using Facebook, then you should start now. This is too big of a market not to take advantage of!
Here's some helpful statistics.
- There are 4.5 billion likes generated everyday.
- 1.09 billion people log into Facebook everyday.
- Average like and share buttons are viewed across almost 10 million websites daily.
- Europe has over 307 million people on Facebook.
- This means your content can reach a worldwide audience.
- 5 new profiles are created every second.
- Your potential audience is growing rapidly every day.
- Facebook users are 76% female and 66% male.
Key times to reach your audience
- Highest traffic occurs midweek between 1pm-3pm
- Peak time to reach your audience and results in more traffic to your site or content.
- Good time to post is in evening around 7pm. Brings in more engagement.
- Facebook has a global audience, so it is beneficial to plan posts around all time zones for most engagement.
- Thursdays and Fridays engagement is 18% higher.
- Optimize your social media marketing efforts.
- 300 million photos are uploaded daily.
- With this being said you're competing with a lot of others, so make your content unique and market strategically.
- Average Facebook visit is 20 minutes.
- You have a limited time to make and impression on your audience. Make it count! Posts need to be unique and interesting to catch their eye. When they are scrolling through posts, you want to make them stop and check out your content.
- Every 60 seconds 510 comments are posted, 293,00 statuses posted, and 136,00 photos uploaded.
- 4.75 billions pieces of content is shared daily.
- Make your content interesting and eye-popping. The goal is to make your content easily sharable useful for others to see. The more it is shared the more exposure you will get.
- 1 in 5 page views in U.S. occurs on Facebook.
- 42% of marketers says that Facebook is crucial for business.
This should be 100% of marketers! You can't afford to sit out on this massive platform!
Facebook Personal Page vs Fan Page
Exactly the name of it meant for your personal use. Used to keep in touch with family and friends. There's not much of a business aspect if you're using a personal page to promote your business. If using a personal page for business you are most likely to annoy more people than actually interest them. Most of the time family and friends want to see accomplishments, funny memes, videos, etc. They would possibly get annoyed seeing to many business related posts. They are not there to be sold on something, but to keep in touch with the ones they are close to. Now with this being said you can still post some business related statuses, videos, pictures, or whatever. Just shouldn't go full throttle and annoy the people who are most likely not interested. It's all about targeting the right audience. Best thing to do is keep this page more personal with small business posts here and there.
If you're using Facebook as a marketing tool, then you want to create a fan page. Creating a fan page unlocks a whole new business aspect using Facebook platform. This is where you are going to be able to unleash your business and easily grow your brand.
- Fan page can have unlimited amount of fans. There's no limit on how many people can like and follow your page. compared to a personal page that limits to only a 5,000 friend limit. This right here is already a great reason to create a page to use other than a personal one. Never limit the size of your audience!
- unlimited exposure of your brand!
- With a fan page you are able to keep your business aspect separate from your personal life. No more annoying the people who are close to you.
- The ability to keep your personal page private and you're fan page open to anyone.
- Fan pages are search engine indexed. Even bigger possibility of your audience finding you.
- Fans and other fan pages are able to tag your fan page. Friends can only tag personal pages.
- Facebook insights are unlocked when a fan page is created.
- Keep track of views on all your posts and check your weekly reach.
- Including post reach, post engagement, sign ups, and website clicks. Also tracks organic traffic and paid traffic.
- Learn which posts and content is the most effective.
- Facebook tabs are unlocked.
- Personal pages look amateur compared to business fan pages.
- You only get one first impression, make it count!
- #1 reason to have a fan page. Access to Facebook advertising! Target your key audience easily!
- Create and manage ads.
- Access to mobile ads
- Lead generation ads
- Promote your posts
- Call to action button. Give motivation for your audience to engage with you. Whether it's to watch a video, visit your site, sign-up for emails, or even send you a message.
- Even create apps to put on your page.
There are 3 different types of groups type closed, open, and private.
People can find and see the group. They can only see members of the group and must ask to join the group to see posts. Closed groups reduces the spam. Used to accept reliable customers, promote training strategies, products, and etc. Can be used to receive feedback from customers. Share new ideas and discounts.
Private or Secret Groups
Only members of the groups can see whose in the groups and the posts of the group. It is invited only. Used for customers and team members to share information, training, webinars, products, coaching, etc. Best group to keep your team organized and growing.
Anyone can see who's on the group and posts within the group. This group is best used to bring your brand awareness to a bigger mass of people since anyone can join. These are potential customers in your niche. Also other members are able to post and bring their awareness into the group. Will usually attract more spam, but can be controlled in the group settings. There usually isn't much selling from the admin or creator of the group. Best thing to do is create a good about page and description about yourself. Include mission statement, business, service, products, or whatever you are wanting them to see. Best thing to do instead of constantly posting is pin a post to the top of the page for all members to see of what you are promoting. This group is best to appeal to a bigger audience and then bring the people interested working with you into your secret or closed groups.
Get on Facebook now!
If you're not on Facebook, then you better start now! It is way to big to be missing out on. Every marketer and business owner should be using Facebook to get their brand out there. Start a fan page and start promoting your business with its adverting platform. Create some lead generation ads, mobile ads, promote your posts, call to actions, and promote your page. Definitely won't regret it! Then create the right groups to keep your teams and customers together. The more you use Facebook the bigger your business will grow.
P.S. If you're struggling with Facebook ads then grab this cheat sheet!--->Here